Thursday, January 31, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Pictures

So my favorite color is blue, my favorite place to be is at the ocean and I love boats...put all of that together and this is what you get.
I have always had this image in my mind after seeing one of these online just like this and so I had to take one myself. Other than the bridge in the background it is a simple and relaxing picture and I love the way the light hits the chairs and casts the shadows.
Airplanes have always been a fascination of mine, especially with my uncle having built this jet from scratch and it is the only one of its kind in the world that is still flying today.
Abandoned buildings and structures are one of the most interesting sites. Seeing how no maintenance or upkeep has affected a place allowing only weather to change the appearance makes every place unique. This I believe was an old water mill on the Black Warrior River in Northport, AL.
Taken off the coast of Miami, Fl. This is one of my favorites, the water could not have been anymore beautiful.
Over the summer I had the opportunity to go to Cannes, France and right near the main convention center is this huge marina and with my obsession with boats I had to take this. The calmness of the water and the reflections from the sky make this picture.
One of the greatest moments of my best friend's life I helped capture, when he just proposed on the most beautiful evening.
Another abandoned building (Old Bryce Mental Hospital), which many people find this place creepy but it has so many unique rooms that each have their own unique look.
New York City is an amazing place full of cool things to see but this was one of my favorites. This picture is more of the meaning of the subject matter than the aesthetics themselves. I cannot even begin to describe the numerous meanings this picture has of where the twin towers used to stand. 
This is one photo and photos like it of space are just mind blowing to me. The many colors that the universe displays are breathtaking. The complexity of this picture cannot even be comprehended for within it are billions of other galaxies. This picture really puts it into perspective of how small we really are as a planet and as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment